Electronic Supply Company—Website Translation

Objective:

An electronic supply company needed their website translated into Chinese and Spanish.

Challenge:

We had to work within a new CMS to import the files in Spanish and Chinese. Our client could not supply all the files at one time; therefore organization required close attention and careful planning. The CMS accepted the files, but only after we delivered them in an alternative format.

 

"[We] were also able to manage the process as each file was completed, giving us time to make any necessary changes."
 

Strategy / Result:

We asked for the files in an HTML format rather than trying to translate within the actual site. This allowed us to make sure the translation was carried through the code accurately and the client was happy that we did not have to tamper with their website. They were also able to manage the process as each file was completed, giving us time to make any necessary changes.